- This event has passed.
Rampton Parish Council Meeting September 2013
2 September, 2013 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Rampton Parish Council
Ordinary Meeting of the Rampton Parish Council
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN of the next Ordinary Meeting of Rampton Parish Council to be held in Rampton Village Hall, Church End, Rampton on Monday 2nd September 2013 at 7.30pm. The agenda for the meeting is below.
Members of the Public and the Press are invited to attend. There will be an opportunity for members of the public to raise questions with the Parish Council at item 166.
165. Chairperson’s introduction and apologies for absence.
165. Declarations of Interest.
166. Questions from the public and/or press.
167. To approve the minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council held on 1st July 2013.
168. Matters arising from the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council held on 1st July not listed elsewhere
on this agenda.
169. To approve the minutes of the Extra-ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council held on 29th July 2013.
170. Matters arising from the Extra-ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council held on 29th July not listed elsewhere on this agenda.
- Cambridgeshire County Council matters – Cllrs Jenkins/Mason
- South Cambridgeshire District Council matters – Cllrs Harford, Edwards &/or Wotherspoon
- Safety and Inspection
- Village Hall
- Other reports from Parish Councillors not covered previously.
- Income to be noted
- Rental for Clay Pits 2012-13 £100.00
- Payments to be authorised
- Direct Bollards Ltd (post dated to Sept 11th- due installation date) £788.40
- Clerks Salary (July and August) £426.96
- CAPALC Councillor Training (2) £210.00
- Planning Granted: None.
- Planning Applied: S/1761/13/FL: Extensions including raising of roof height. 9 Cow Lane.
174. LDF reports and Council response to consultation.
175. Clay pits and wind turbine progress.
177. Recreation ground hedge cut back and general hedge management contract.
178. Adult fitness draft Newsletter article.
179. Recreation ground entrance surfacing.
180. Progress with Notice Boards.
181. Parish Council Liaison meeting October 1st; attendance and items.
182. Matters for consideration at the next/future meetings.
183. Date of next meeting: Monday 7th October 2013 at 7.30pm in Rampton Village Hall.
184. Close of meeting.
Posted on August 23rd 2013 by:
Clerk to Rampton Parish Council
23 Cow Lane, Rampton, Cambs CB24 8QG
Tel: 01954-250960 Email: email@example.com
Dates of Rampton Parish Council meetings in 2013October 7th, November 4th and December 2nd.